As of Thursday 5th November 2020 we are pleased to be able to continue to offer appointments in the clinic and at home to all clients. This in line with current Government and College of Podiatry guidelines.
Please note though, if you have symptoms of Covid-19, have been in contact with anyone with symptoms or are self isolating please do not book your appointment for at least 2 weeks after symptoms clear.
We are ensuring risk of infection of this terrible virus is kept to an absolute minimum when you visit us.
- Practitioners will be wearing PPE, we are asking clients to also wear a face covering (scarf or mask).
- All shared surfaces will be cleaned and prepared as normal between each client.
- At present reception staff are working from home to minimise unnecessary contact for clients.
- We have extended appointment times to reduce client contact between each other, please arrive as close to your booked appointment time as possible.
- We would prefer to be paid by contactless card to minimise shared contact/risk (the contactless limit has been raised and now covers our general treatment fee).
The best way to protect yourself and others is:
- Wash your hands with soap and water, or use a sanitizer gel, regularly throughout the day.
- Catch your cough or sneeze into a tissue, bin it, then wash your hands.
- Wear a face covering if you know you will be in relatively close proximity to anyone outside of your immediate family.
- Stay hydrated by sipping water throughout the day.